At Life Community Church, we think community is pretty important. That is why we have LifeGroups. Our LifeGroups are the life line of our church. We encourage every member to be a part of one of 10-12 people Community LifeGroups that meet throughout the year. We also have short term Connection LifeGroups that meet from 4-8 weeks and start throughout the year.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE FOR 2019?
COMMUNITY GROUPS. These groups run for the entire year and are great way to get really grounded in community at Life Community Church. Some meet as often as bi-weekly and this is where you will create friendships and connections you need in life.
CONNECTION GROUPS. New to LCC? Connection groups are the perfect way to dip your toe into LifeGroups. They start throughout the year, run anywhere from 4-8 weeks, meeting weekly, and usually focus around a topic or interest.
01. Start the Week of February 3rd, that Monday.
02. All sign ups will be online.
03. You can only join ONE Community LifeGroup, but as many Connection LifeGroups as you like.
04. Membership to a Community LifeGroup is limited to 10-12 members.
01. Start throughout the year.
02. Sign ups will begin a few weeks before each Connection LifeGroup opens.
03. Even if you are already a part of a Community LifeGroup, you can join a Connection LifeGroup.
04. Classes will be weekly, for about 4-8 weeks and usually be centered around a topic or interest.
Sign ups open for Community LifeGroups on January 17th.
Some Connection groups won't be available until later in the year. Sign ups will open a few weeks before.
What TO LOOK FOR:
01. COMMUNITY GROUPS VS. CONNECTION GROUPS.
02. ADULTS ONLY, CHILDCARE OR FAMILY FRIENDLY.
03. SOME ARE AT THE CHURCH, OTHERS ARE IN HOMES AROUND THE AREA.